If you’re a fan of supercars, you might have wondered how some people manage to create amazing YouTube channels dedicated to these incredible machines. How do they get access to the latest models, the most exclusive events, and the coolest locations? And how do they grow their audience and make money from their passion?
In this blog post, I’m going to share with you some of the best supercars YouTube channels out there and give you some tips on how to become like them. Whether you want to start your own channel or just enjoy watching some awesome videos, this blog is for you.
The Best Supercars YouTube Channels
There are many supercars YouTube channels out there, but not all of them are worth your time. Some are too boring, too flashy, or too fake. Here are some of the ones that I think are the best in terms of quality, content, and personality.
1. Shmee150: This is one of the most popular and successful supercars YouTube channels in the world. Shmee150, aka Tim Burton, is a British car enthusiast who travels around the world to film the most amazing supercars and events. He has a huge collection of his own cars, including a McLaren Senna, a Ford GT, and a Ferrari GTC4Lusso. He also gets to drive some of the rarest and most expensive cars on the planet, such as the Bugatti Chiron, the Koenigsegg Jesko, and the Pagani Huayra BC. His videos are informative, entertaining, and professional. He has over 3 million subscribers and over 1 billion views.
2. Supercar Blondie: This is another very popular and successful supercars YouTube channel. Supercar Blondie, aka Alex Hirschi, is an Australian car vlogger who lives in Dubai. She is known for her bubbly personality and her love for supercars. She gets to review some of the most exotic and futuristic cars in the world, such as the Lamborghini Sian, the Aston Martin Valkyrie, and the Devel Sixteen. She also gets to meet some of the most influential people in the car industry, such as Elon Musk, Christian von Koenigsegg, and Horacio Pagani. Her videos are fun, engaging, and inspiring. She has over 7 million subscribers and over 1 billion views.
3. Mr JWW: This is another great supercars YouTube channel that I enjoy watching. Mr JWW, aka James Walker, is a British car vlogger who has a passion for supercars and lifestyle. He has a stunning collection of his own cars, including a Ferrari F12tdf, a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, and a McLaren 675LT Spider. He also gets to drive some of the most exciting and beautiful cars in the world, such as the Ferrari SF90 Stradale, the Porsche 918 Spyder, and the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera. His videos are stylish, informative, and cinematic. He has over 800 thousand subscribers and over 150 million views.
How to Start a Supercars YouTube Channel?
Starting a supercars YouTube channel is not easy, but it’s not impossible either. Here are some of the steps you need to take to make it happen.
- Find your niche: There are many supercars YouTube channels out there, but not all of them are the same. You need to find your own niche, your own style, and your own voice. What makes you different from the rest? What can you offer that others can’t? What are you passionate about?
For example, Shmee150 focuses on traveling around the world and filming the most amazing supercars and events. Supercar Blondie focuses on reviewing the most exotic and futuristic cars in the world. Mr JWW focuses on creating stylish and cinematic videos of supercars and lifestyle. Find your niche and stick to it.
- Invest in your equipment: You don’t need to spend a fortune on your equipment, but you do need to invest in some basic gear to make your videos look and sound good. You need a good camera, a good microphone, a good tripod, and good editing software. You also need a good car, of course. It doesn’t have to be a supercar, but it has to be something that you love, and that reflects your personality. You can start with your own car, or borrow one from a friend or a dealer. You can also collaborate with other supercars YouTubers, or owners who are willing to let you drive their cars.
- Create quality content: Quality is more important than quantity when it comes to supercars YouTube. You need to create content that is informative, entertaining, and professional. You need to do your research, plan your script, choose your location, and edit your video. You need to make sure that your content is relevant, original, and engaging. You need to show your passion, your knowledge, and your personality. You also need to be consistent and upload regularly.
- Grow your audience: To grow your audience, you need to promote your channel and interact with your viewers. You need to use social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok to share your videos and attract new followers. You need to use hashtags, keywords, thumbnails, titles, and descriptions that are catchy and optimized for search engines. You also need to respond to comments, answer questions, ask for feedback, and thank your fans. You can also collaborate with other supercars YouTubers or influencers who have a similar niche or audience as yours.
- Monetize your channel: To monetize your channel, you need to meet some requirements from YouTube such as having at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months or 10,000 valid public shorts views in 90 days. Once you meet these requirements, you can apply for the YouTube Partner Program and start earning money from ads that run on your videos. You can also earn money from other sources, such as buying real views from reputed companies such as lenos, sponsorships, merchandise, donations, or affiliate links.
So, there you have it. These are some of the best supercars YouTube channels to watch, and some tips on how to start your own. I hope you found this blog post helpful and informative, and I hope you’ll join me in the supercar YouTube community soon. Thanks for reading, and see you in the next one!